Saturday, July 21, 2012

Project terminated

Just one week shy of the goal and more than a week behind I've decided this is my last post for this project; I have no desire to catch up or continue for the next week.

There isn't much I want to talk about publicly right now. I've just been riding a great wave the past couple of months and loving every minute of it. While I'm not having a good couple days right now, it's days exactly like these that put those great days into perspective. There are far more good days than not-so-good ones... I'm grateful for that :)

It's been a great year with a few foul interruptions; I appreciate the public and private support, encouragement and feedback. Thank you :)

I'm going to take a break from blogging (guilt free this time) but will be back to it before you know it, with less frequent entires jam packed with the essence of me... Jessness, hahaha! Have you had your Jessness today? (okay, that was just silly)

Flex your Youness
Jess

I'm all kinds of silly

No comments:

Post a Comment